On the basis of these General Terms and Conditions (GTC), a contract is concluded between the customer and BADESOFA Interior Design GmbH
represented by Natalie Steger and Annika Götz
Address: Roonstraße 11, 50674 Cologne
hereinafter referred to as the supplier, the contract is concluded.
Subject matter of the contract
This contract regulates the sale of new goods from the bathroom accessories sector via the Provider's online shop. For details of the respective offer, please refer to the product description on the offer page.
Conclusion of contract
The contract is concluded exclusively in electronic business transactions via the shop system. In this context, the offers presented represent a non-binding invitation to submit an offer through the customer order, which the provider can then accept.
The ordering process for the conclusion of the contract includes the following steps in the shop system:
- Selection of the offer in the desired specification (size, color, quantity).
- Placing the offer in the shopping cart
- Pressing the button 'Checkout
- Entering the billing and delivery address
- Selection of the payment method
- Checking and processing of the order and all entries
- Pressing the 'Buy' button
- Confirmation e-mail that the order has been received
With the sending of the order confirmation the contract is concluded.
Duration of the contract
The contract is concluded for an indefinite period.
Retention of title
Until full payment, the delivered goods remain the property of the provider.
The provider reserves the right not to provide the promised service in case of unavailability.
Prices, shipping costs, return costs
All prices within the EU are final prices and include the statutory sales tax. Per order the following shipping costs are charged once:
- Germany: 5,99 €
- EU: 7,99 €
- Outside EU: 7,99 €*
*Please note that outside the EU additional costs for customs and VAT may arise and must be borne by the customer.
If there is a right of withdrawal and this is used, the customer bears the costs of the return.
The shipping costs are stated in our online shop. The price including VAT and any shipping costs will also be displayed in the order mask before you submit the order.
Terms of payment
The customer has the following payment options: credit card (AmericanExpress, Mastercard, VISA), Maestro, Paypal, Apple Pay, Shop Pay, Google Pay, Bancontact, Ideal , Klarna Sofortüberweisung, eps-Überweisung.
Other payment methods are not offered and will be rejected.
A right of retention of the customer, which is not based on the same contractual relationship, is excluded.
The set-off with demands of the customer is impossible, unless these are undisputed or validly determined.
Terms of delivery
The product will be manufactured immediately after confirmed receipt of payment and shipped within 7 days. The dispatch takes place on average between 2 and 4 days within Germany.
The entrepreneur commits himself to the delivery on the 30th day after confirmed receipt of payment.
The standard delivery time within Germany is 2 - 4 days, unless otherwise stated in the item description. The supplier sends the order from his own warehouse as soon as the entire order is in stock there. The customer will be informed about delays immediately.
If the supplier is not responsible for a permanent obstacle to delivery, in particular force majeure or non-delivery by his own suppliers, although a corresponding covering transaction was made in good time, the supplier has the right to withdraw from a contract with the customer in this respect. The customer will be informed immediately and received services, especially payments, will be refunded.
Right of withdrawal and customer service
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you mustinform us (Badesofa Interior Design GmbH, email@example.com) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. by e-mail or a letter sent by post) of your decision to withdraw from this contract.
To comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the expiry of the cancellation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you cancel this contract, we will refund the purchase price paid within fourteen days of the day on which we receive notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; we will not charge you any fees because of this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof
or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods to us without undue delay and in any event no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract.
. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You will only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for testing the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
You can reach our customer service under: BADESOFA Interior Design GmbH, Roonstraße 11, 50674 Cologne or at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply within five working days at the latest.
Consumers shall be entitled to a statutory right of liability for defects for the services offered in accordance with the relevant provisions of the German Civil Code (BGB). If this is deviated from, the warranty is governed by the relevant provisions in the General Terms and Conditions (GTC).
The supplier is granted the right to choose between repair or new delivery in the event of subsequent performance if the goods are new and the customer is an entrepreneur.
This does not apply to claims for damages of the customer due to injury to life, body, health or essential contractual obligations, which must necessarily be fulfilled in order to achieve the objective of the contract. Likewise, this does not apply to claims for damages after grossly negligent or intentional breach of duty by the provider or his legal representative or vicarious agent. In all other respects the legal regulations apply.
If the customer is an entrepreneur, the risk of accidental loss and/or accidental deterioration of the goods shall pass to the customer upon handover, in the case of shipment upon delivery of the goods to the selected service provider for this purpose.
The contract text is stored by the supplier.
The customer has the following possibility to access the stored contract text: If they have created an account, they can go to "Orders" in their account. This area can be found on the following page: On www.badesofa.de.
Claims for damages by the customer are excluded, unless otherwise stated in the following. This applies also to the representative and executing aides of the offerer, if the customer raises requirements on payment of damages against these. Excluded are claims for damages of the customer due to injury to life, body, health or essential contractual obligations, which must necessarily be fulfilled in order to achieve the objective of the contract. Likewise, this does not apply to claims for damages after grossly negligent or intentional breach of duty by the provider or his legal representative or vicarious agent.
Prohibition of assignment and pledge
Claims or rights of the customer against the provider may not be assigned or pledged without the provider's consent, unless the customer has proven a legitimate interest in the assignment or pledge.
Language, place of jurisdiction and applicable law. The contract is drawn up in German. The further execution of the contractual relationship shall be in German. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply exclusively. For consumers, this shall only apply insofar as no legal provisions of the state in which the customer is domiciled or habitually resident are restricted thereby.
The place of jurisdiction for disputes with customers who are not consumers, legal entities under public law or special funds under public law is the registered office of the supplier.
BADESOFA gift vouchers
(1) General: BADESOFA Gift vouchers are vouchers that you can purchase. By purchasing a BADESOFA Gift Voucher you accept the terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions"). The gift vouchers can only be purchased and redeemed in the BADESOFA webshop (badesofa.de). The BADESOFA gift voucher can be used to pay for the total value or part of the value of the selected item(s). If the balance of a BADESOFA Gift Certificate is not sufficient for the order, the difference can be paid using the payment options offered. Our customer service will be happy to assist with any questions regarding the balance of your gift certificate.
(2) Delivery: When ordering a BADESOFA Gift Certificate, you are required to provide a correct email address for delivery. You will receive your gift certificate via email at the address you provide. If the address you provide cannot be confirmed, BADESOFA reserves the right to withhold delivery of the BADESOFA Gift Voucher.
(3) Redemption: BADESOFA gift vouchers can only be redeemed before the order process is completed. The balance of a BADESOFA Gift Voucher will not be paid out in cash and will not accrue interest.
(4) Validity: The BADESOFA gift voucher is valid for 3 years from the date of purchase. After the expiry date, the BADESOFA Gift Card cannot be used for purchases or reactivated, nor can the remaining value be refunded. The Kapten & Son Gift Card can be used within the three-year period until the balance is zero. The BADESOFA Gift Card can only be redeemed in the currency in which it was purchased.
(5) Exchange: The BADESOFA Gift Voucher is not exchangeable.
(6) Return: If you use your right of withdrawal for items purchased with a BADESOFA Gift Voucher, you will first receive a chargeback of the (partial) amount paid with your Gift Voucher to your Gift Voucher before any other payment methods. You can find more information in the section "Right of withdrawal".
The invalidity of any provision of these T&Cs shall not affect the validity of any other provision.
Implementation of the ODR Directive
Online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 (1) ODR Regulation
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ find.
Notice according to § 36 para. 1 no. 2 VSBG: We would like to point out that we are not available for participation in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board."
AGB created via the generator of the Deutsche Anwaltshotline AG.